Thursday 20 December 2012

THE INVERTED NUREMBERG DEFENCE BY ARMY GENERAL??


From: g87
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:21 AM
Subject: THE INVERTED NEREMBERG DEFENCE BY ARMY GENERAL

jennifer.carter1@defence.gov.au

Dear Jennifer

Kindly note that I also requested that you pass on my earlier email to the quartet of Ministers - see links to my email etc below.

Please obtain a reasoned response from General Hurley - explaining to him that if he willingly joins the political kitchen - he can expect to be politically attacked – at least via the mere peashooter I carry in this epistle.

I further advise that there are so many 'new news' - that the good General has probably not been lacerated because of that.

I respectfully expect an answer soon. If the subject gets picked up by the media - it will surely be to your advantage to have been seen to have responded.
At least with your political peashooter.

Sooner or later I will get the respective ministers email addresses - and will email them.
And I will expect answers from them - perhaps a prolix dissertation as to who put Gen. Hurley up to the job - as above.

Was it Miss Misogyny herself?

I will no doubt do it on a quiet day.

Irrespective I will not drop this - and - again - with the ultimate respect - demand an answer.

Just for the record - can you give me an example in which any general has so carelessly pushed himself into criticising his incipient masters and found such a pathetic mealy mouthed way of doing it!?

I am struggling to think of any - it is not as if the opposition ; Jupia Bishop et al have proposed Hitlerian policies AND YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU WOULD STILL BE FOLLOWING ORDERS?!!

TO WIT - ARE YOU INVERTING THE NUEREMBERG DEFENCE??

I await your response - as do my readers.


Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Grove East St Kida 3183
03 9525 9299





No comments:

Post a Comment