Monday 10 March 2014

ANOTHER EMAIL TO SUE KINZIE AT RUPERT MURDOCH'S OFFICE

 

  March (11)
 
Dear Ms Kinzie, Mr Murdoch
 
The Australian has disgraced itself by plainly publishing a series of letters that were plainly designed to antagonize Jews – and plainly intended to attack my person.
ANY READING OF MY LETTER TO YOU – AND THE EARLIER ONE TO THEM AT THE OZ – WILL CLEARLY CONFIRM THIS.
I do not believe generally about conspiracies – nor am I a neurotic, self – obsessed person. My moderate ego / AKA self – confidence is something else.
It is not debatable: look at my lines – and look at the letters they published with this intent!
 
  • ‘’To using derivated patriotism [''I report through Australian eyes''] he is plainly ignorant of the classic quote: [link] Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel: Samuel Johnson  Furthermore, how dare L, via his mellifluous claim purport to speak on behalf of the average decent Aussie? The Johnson quote has great gravitas.’’
     
    There are two themes here – that were deliberately inverted in the published letters today.
    Never mind EVERYTHING ELSE!!
     
    If I could work out why the editor is behaving in a way that disgraces the noble nan=me of Rupert Murdoch – I would advise fellow mainstream Jews near me in their views.
    Please do not even think of debating this: methinks you know this.
     
    The Oz journalists who plainly loathe the sick games being played by the editor - have been placed in an impossible position.
     
    Regards
    Geoff Seidner
     
      
    From: g87
    Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:11 PM
    Subject: left off prev email
     
     
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment