Friday 24 August 2012

The eternal asinine debate: is she stupid or merely immature?

The eternal asinine debate: is she stupid or merely immature?

My postulate is that a so - called  'immature'  adult is simply stupid.
One can vary the moniker to naive, very young - or whatever, but that so designated person remains - STUPID, ASININE; whatever similies my thesaurus would show.

Most intelligent people agreed with me when I ran a personal survey about 18 months ago. I did not have Gillard in mind.

I will not disclose who I had in mind: it matters not. For all you know it could have been myself.

What worries me is that a few bright people plainly disagreed with me: I would have thought it was a no - brainer. Sigh.

This essay / scribble may be continued









No comments:

Post a Comment