Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tom Elliott tried to censor me re Dreyfus

This post must be read in context of earlier post.

 LINK:
 J'ACCUSE DREYFUS!

Tom Elliot took my call  at approx 5.18 pm yesterday on his 'Drive'  Melbourne radio programme on  3AW  
Elliot was about to interview Dreyfus.
Someone should send me a tape of Elliot's conv with GS and Dreyfus. Maybe it is on 3AW Website?
I use my memory for constructing this summary of my conv: having no recall of the J'accused one's conv with Elliott.

###########################################
Elliott:
 Hello Geoff
GS:
I am amazed that the new Attorney General, when he was Climate Lunacy Secretary to Minister Greg Combet used the DENIER moniker to describe climate change sceptics - in spite of being asked to not continue doing so.

Furthemore he refused to support Julia Gillard in her lone attempts to support Israel on the Palestine vote.... as Australian Governments have always traditionally done.

[I mentioned Danby and Gillard generously and barely got the word Bob Carr out when Elliott decided not to allow further humiliation for Dreyfus - who followed me on air.]

Elliot: Well Geoff,Bob Carr persuaded Julia the best way to go on the Palestine vote.''

  
Sadly I should have made notes earlier - I simply cannot remember some bits.
The above is a fair, limited derivation of what happened on air.
Of course Elliot did not discuss my tangent with D!!

What I found interesting that Elliott seconds later misused my 'moniker' word with Dreyfus - refering to ''Dreyfus' moniker''

I will try to send this to Tom Elliott - perhaps I can shame him into treating non - government acolytes with respect.

Geoff Seidner





No comments:

Post a Comment