Wednesday 6 November 2013

ATTENTION PRESIDENT AUJS ANDREW GOLDBERG and esteemed sponsors of AUJS

From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:18 AM
Subject: ATTENTION PRESIDENT AUJS ANDREW GOLDBERG

ATTENTION PRESIDENT AUJS ANDREW GOLDBERG
And Esteemed sponsors of AUJS
Dear Mr Goldberg, Pres AUJS
And esteemed sponsors
I refer to entries on my blogs which in turn refer to the at best lamentable article your media manager wrote in The Australian yesterday.
My arguably – intemperate words were sadly, pathetically justified: your [AUJS] people should be ashamed of the article.
It makes me wonder about the future of our ostensible future leaders!
WORSE: I have heard that AUJS had a president once who eventually became the head of the lamentable NIF.
Do you Mr Goldberg aspire for a similar career?
I now advise you that 2 letters appeared in The Oz today which saddens me. It should be obvious that the article elicited anti – Israel letters.
And all that flow therefrom.
I now advise you that I have organized my own potential boycott of YOUR organization – sending to your sponsors – see the ‘to’ above: all advertise on your site.
I humbly ask them what steps they wish to take about being involved with AUJS?
Here are my links below.
Geoff Seidner

My personal details       http://cognatic.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/my-links-1.html

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 November (29)
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment