Thursday 25 December 2014

I AM COW / /// To the esteemed Clover Moore

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 11:49 AM
Subject: To the esteemed Clover Moore
 

 
Clover Moore
Lord Mayor
Sydney
 
Dear Ms Moore
In vain I look for a computer game for my 9 grandchildren called I AM COW. Please help me: no matter how determined my search I have merely found essentially variations on the the song by Christian Wentzel.
Wentzel sadly appears to be merely singing about cows belching, unprintable nether functions of their 4 stomachs, and the ozone layer.
He seems disrespectful methinks to those of us who are fond of mother cow. Thus my extreme interest in cow games of the modern type so my grandchildren can have real values.

The Sacredness of the Holy Cow - Bhagavad Gita

 
 
I have appended many links that are of interest for me: and by extension will save you the trouble of looking there: there no computer games there.
 
Nor have I seen any mention of the great debate of our times as to whether your parents had Orwell’s Clover in mind or mother cow.
You may care to posit an opinion. If perchance they are hale and hearty, you could ask them?
In the name of mother cow- I wish them much happiness and pride basis your actions in the holy bovine world.
 
Look forward to your comments and help
Geoff Seidner
East St Kilda
 
 
 
 
 
Clover Moore is Lord Mayor of the City of Sydney - the first popularly elected woman in the role. Under her independent leadership, Sydney has developed a global reputation for taking ambitious action on climate change, delivering award-winning facilities, protecting open space, promoting design excellence, delivering new transport options and initiating progressive solutions to complex social problems.
OFFICE OF THE LORD MAYOR
483 George Street, Sydney NSW 2001
GPO Box 1591, Sydney NSW 2001
Phone +61 (0)2 9265 9229
 
 
I am cow hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese, and butter's
made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo!

I am cow, eating grass
methane gas comes out my ass
and out my muzzle when I belch
o the ozone layer is thinner
from the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I've got gas

I am cow, here I stand
far and wide upon this land
and I am living everywhere
from B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!
 
 

Albino BlacksheeP

I'm A Cow




MISS MARPLE FANS:

FOR THE LITTLIES:
Jill Esbaum I AM COW, HEAR ME MOO!





Tap Dancing Cow



The Hungry Cow - Minecraft Animation - Slamacow



cow walk-cycle


I Am Cow Music Video

 
 

Mike Beedell sings "I am cow, hear me moo!"

 
Cows & Cows & Cows - Crazy Dance / Techno Remix
 
 
Cows With Guns
 
 

Whole Cow Processed in under 12 minutes!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment