Gillard over - loading the Wayback Machine's servers.
- You risk over - loading the Wayback Machine's servers.
- Leftist historians will then somehow think they have grounds to suggest you exaggerated / were biased, or worse.
- Your readers will irrespective not be able to contextually appreciate the heroic efforts the lady is making in creating so many catastrophes [she has diminuted the disaster term years ago] that most of them will fail to register on our personal laundry list!
- The corollary maybe that this brilliant PM will need merely one attractive policy - say creation of utopia - and all else will have been forgotten.
- This is a real danger when this masterful manipulator plainly, brilliantly alters the performance standards of governance to her own brand of decrepitude.