Monday 26 November 2012

http://australianpolitics.com/2012/11/19/child-abuse-consultation-paper-released.html


From: g87
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: MY SUBMISSION


Dear Sir Madam,
I lodge disparate documents from my blog.
  1. I primarily object against the progenitors of SIX times the total abuse against children than all else combined – insisting it is all a witchhunt!
  2. They THE CATHOLIC CHURCH - furthermore treat with contempt the law of our country with their ‘confessional’!
  3. The contents of my blogs are hereunder listed; it is the basis of my complaint against the Catholic church.
Kindly advise why you have chosen to allow such a short time for submissions?
ARE you part of the inverted witchunt???
Conspiracy?
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299

No comments:

Post a Comment