There are two possibilities:**** they are merely lying or plainly lying! Here is Carr's nefarious article.
Bob Carr is good at both forms of lies. By the way - I hope he sues me.
His miserable article rests on both forms of lies.
Let me take you to the latter.
Carr spends his life crawling, trawling through whatever may help his anti - semitic cause.
His modus vivendi of course demonstrates what sort of person he is.. Because proper research is not his game.
Indeed - he takes words / whatever may be helpful - preferably from friends of Israel and inverts context, no matter how shallow or absurd or plain the distortion.
It never seems absurd the way Carr does it.
It is plain how he gets away with it.
- He relies on the ignorance of most reasonable people: who plainly accept that 'it must be correct.'
- One has to understand there are few people in the public domain whose comments cannot be abused by the likes of Carr. So paradoxically the quotes are seemingly correct. Even entirely correct. But the man destroys meaningful context - and glibly cares not.
- Worse - much worse is this tangent which Carr purports to not understand. People can throughout their life can make disparate comments that may not be correct for our times. That is context, Bobbness Carr!
- Or may be incorrect - and may be a harmless, erroneous rubbish for which the person should never be held responsible. Eg the Moshe Dayan quote. Not for Carr, of course. His game is professional media spin!
- Take Carr's Levy Eshkol quote.It is embelished with The holocaust via a dubious entity: you cannot get much worse!
- But wait - there is more! Carr attacks Israel re the idiotic socialist idea that [socialist!]kKibbutz life - good - settling in Israel bad. Apologies to the Orwell.
- Abusing Golda Meir via her harmless quote is plain stupid. WHY NOT USE THE CLASSICAL QUOTE? SEE BELOW!!!About Palestinian hate?
- But by now Carr no longer cares: he thinks he has transported the reader into his world where like the left - we cannot think for ourselves. Well - I CAN, you fool Carr! Why not use a real quote Carr? SEE BELOW
- He attacks AIJAC and misquotes his successor the esteemed Julie Bishop! Shame on Carr.
- Never mind his his on his favourite toy - the Geneva Convention and International Law: simply dishonest.
- I guess I have no time to teach him about how many Jews were murdered beause of 1944 perceptions of so - called International Law. Remember The Exodus? Of course. Carr was rejoicing in his mother's womb!
- And the quotes re anti - semitic Thoreux? And Kerry and Obama more! Shame: see my earlier assay on what low - lifes they are.
- Especially Obama.Kerry!! ''...warned Israel last month of the danger of delegitimisation, especially after the EU announced any economic treaties with Israel would carefully exclude - one may say boycott - business activity in Israeli settlements.''
- THE ABOVE IS SICK! KERRY HAS ELSEWHERE PLAINLY EXCUSED ANY TERRORIST ACTION BY THE PLO.And the above re BDS IS NO BETTER!!
- But as a finale - contemplate how sick is Carr's quote re Kerry! In and of itself above - and his complete disregard for morality!
Too bad I have no time to edit this!
EX # 7 above:
Me and the Colonel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia