Thursday 27 December 2012

MR MAGAR'S MANIFESTO


From: g87
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 12:21 PM
Subject: RE OUR FRIEND SAM MAGAR

Hello Nick Cater,
Editor The Weekend Australian

Chris Mitchell
Editor In Chief The Australian

Greetings, Gentlemen.
I wish you all a happy new year – and may The Australian continue to receive a disproportionate number of commendations from me!
Kindly note a letter in The Oz this morning from a Sam Magar. Sam Magar on 27/12/12
It is surely the same ‘’Mr Magar’’ referred by you in inadvertently addressing me as ‘’Mr Magar – see link below.
No doubt you mixed me up with ‘’Mr Magar’’ in your mail – merge, non?
Well – Mr Magar it seems has many strange incantations and written contradictory canticles!
Given his manifest antagonism to Israel – manifest in the cadre’s cultural concoctions , maybe you can send me comrade Magar’s original letter – plainly comlaining about your own – citizen Lyons?
Otherwise how could a situation exist where I am on the same list as Magar?
I can hardly wait how capitalist Magar came to write a letter that ostensively supports Israel!
Kindly note various links herein which will enable anyone to follow my tangent.
I hope Mr Magar will deign to respond to me as generously as I have attemted to do to him.
He may indeed tell me whether his family name was ‘MAGYAR.’?
Kindest regards,
Also to the Magar Co operative of Real Estate agents, Michigan.
You will have to on – forward this to the Magar clique – the below is not an email address – and I am not a twiterrer!

sam magar

@sammagar

Commercial Real Estate Broker and Property Manager in Michigan
Michigan, USA
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kida 3193





December (82)


can·ti·cle (knt-kl)
n.
1. A song or chant, especially a nonmetrical hymn with words taken from a biblical text other than from the Book of Psalms.
2. Canticles Bible The Song of Songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment