ODE TO THE NEW YEAR: THE LABOR TOP DOZEN -
The usually Laboured top - ten list of the much - copied puerile David Letterman 'Top Ten list does not apply to Labor!j
- I have tried to fit their awe - inspiring incompetence into a baker's dozen - concentrating on Julia's kindergarten's refusal to defend themselves.The Australian has merely in the last few days listed scores of behaviours unfitting of a democracy It is expected that I will heroically fail; after all - without even the frequent, multiple repetitions of calamities, the tidal wave of intended and unintended and inevitable consequences - I counted over 200 discrete devastations visited upon ''Labor Values'' this year alone.
- It was not like this in Hawke - Keating days- even if there are some similarities.
- That this exists has remained so justified arguably deserves to be regarded as the classical monument to the left's incompetence everywhere. I have finally decided to minimize my exclamation marks! [oops!]
- Forgive me - there was no reason for me to seemingly mislead / cheat via an introduction that takes in 3 didactisms. Nor do I need to create new words or claim new misandrisms I do not need to exaggerate: I have been trying to exaggerate Labor luddites' cataclysmic plague without success for years. Their disasters are in the realm of commission, omission and verbiage; better known as 'spin.' and waffle. Repeated ad nausium, ad infinitum and ad continuum.
- Just look at Peter Van Onselen's amazing article on Wayne Swan, and Judith Sloan's item - highlighted below. Never mind the other humiliations resident in merely recent / today's links: for heaven's sakes - only one day.
- If this government survives to the next budget - what sort of relationship will be extant in the budget lock - up between Sloan, PVO and Swanee?
- PATHETICALLY, THERE HAS BEEN - AND WILL BE NO RESPONSE FROM WAYNE SWAN! NO CONTEST, NOLO CONTENDERE. THEY HAVE ONLY CRAIG EMMERSON'S ASININE KILLER TOMATO MATERIAL IN THE REGULAR GIG GIVEN HIM GENEROUSLY BY THE AUSTRALIAN. So the daily cavalcade of chaos continues with disasters perpetuate [poetic licence - but I chide myself - there is no need to resort to any licence!
- Indeed - Emmerson does not make the grade even as fodder for killer - tomato material. To be so rated he has to has to first attain cult - status. I was thinking to helping him by miss - spelling as KILLER TOMATOE - and thus elicit the first defacto Dan Quayle defense of Swan / Emmerson and the cultural cadres of the collective class - straddlers. Oh dear - here is another error - come on you people - attack me!@$@#$@#132
- Never in history has an australian government allowed the public service to humiliate themselves: Treasury, Defence, Education et al.IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS WITH HAWKE / KEATING: GILLATD IS PROSTITUTING THE PUBLIC SERVICE TOO: HONOURABLE PEOPLE BEING FORCED TO ACT DISHONOURABLY! [oops - another exclamation mark!]
- Labor has for years taken a new tack; the list of their kindergarten asinities so accumulates that there is no holding them to account. The socially - inclusive twirps [contemplate why Abbott will never have such an idiotic feel - good meaningless portfolio: conservatives are different!]
- Historians will never be able to list them all - that too is a manifest tactic. The political obituary can never explicate their daily disasters. Superficially this may appear silly - but think it through - it will work! And can you imagine Tony Abbott bothering to record a lost government's multifarious disasters?
- Indeed TA will be too busy dismantling merely their major disasters: Climate lunacies with 17 departments, selling off the true believers of the ABC, minimizing NBN mega waste, demolishing Orweillian media madness - and much more.
- So who will be interested in lists? I remain interested. If this madness of the left masquerading as a government can come to pass once - then merely a comprehensive list will enable those who sadly, pathetically and sadly remain besotted with them to contemplate learn from the Gillard / Rudd tragedies. Thetroglodytes of the proletrariat will remain at best in the wilderness for the foreseeable future.
- And I will devote more time to my wonderful family, 9 grandchildren and very tolerant wife.
- Otherwise I am running for Senate as THE NEW KILLER TOMATO [E CHAPTER} PARTY.
KILLER TOMATO FOR THE SENATE!!!!
▼ December (90)