Is that all there is to Carr’s love?
- Glibly he ignores what is openly stated in the Palestinian Authority and Hamas' Constitutions about destroying Israel. it is not a secret.
- Ethereally he merely ask the nice terrorists to stop bombing Israel. His ''communique urged the Palestinians to resolve their internal differences and cease acts of violence against Israel and in particular, to abide by the terms of the Gaza ceasefire and to stop all rocket attacks.".Internal differences, huh? Nice one that! Is that all there is to love, Carr style?
- Or pleasantly points out that: '' Also, on January 7, I said Hamas must recognise "the reality of Israel" and "the need to have a settlement in the Middle East based on recognition of Israel, security for Israel, and a Palestinian state". That is the language we want to hear emerging from Gaza.’’ Really! Diplomatic twaddle with a twange of Orwellian humbug! Or as Julia sadly, pathetically said – ‘’We are us’’ Indeed this is Carrspeak. Laborspeak. Diplomatic verbiage galore.
- Absurdly the innate contradiction in the above with seemingly accepting Israeli settlements as above and how he '' wanted to send a message to Israel on settlements'' does not occur to Carr.
- Indeed - BC also touts the following: '' ...but also let Palestinians know there is no substitute for direct negotiations without preconditions'' It never occurs to his Bobness that negotiations are innately impossible with enemies who openly want to kill your children et al – who will talk only through terror – as espoused in their written constitutions.