Sunday 29 December 2013

GS: 29/12 LYNCH AND MEALY - MOUTHED PHRASES OF RACISM

 see links below!!!
 
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: LYNCH AND MEALY - MOUTHED PHRASES OF RACISM
 

 

RE: Lynch like 'publican denying blacks, Jews' 28/12

 
I refer to  Professor Jake Lynch’s comment in  The Australian 28-29 December 2013:  Lynch like 'publican denying blacks, Jews
 
Seemingly Lynch needs to abuse and pervert a standard figure of speech used by Professor Dan Avnon in applying for the fellowship:
 
‘’... "Shurat HaDin appear to forget when I was approached by Professor Dan Avnon it was to ask me for a favour....’’
 
Is this not some mealy – mouthed additional justification for denying the Israeli Prof. Dan Avnon access to a fellowship created  by the family of Sir Zelman Cowen? He has plainly created problems for himself.
 
Furthermore, someone tell me how is it that Lynch has been given the right to deny an Israeli Jew the right to a Fellowship created by Jews in the name of the late Sir Zelman Cowen?
 
The much – parodied Professor of Peace and Conflated studies incredibly goes on to say:
‘’I reserve my right not to co-operate with schemes that provide for institutional links with Israeli universities, to which I object on principle."
 
In ‘principle’!
 
What principle -  of outrageous plain racism?
 
It is timely that Shurat HaDin the Israeli Law centre is taking legal action against racism that local Jewish organizations like ECAJ astonishingly lacerated Shurat HaDin for.
That too is outrageous!
 
Plainly Shurat HaDin and The Australian have done more to obliterate the BDS boycotters than the ECAJ!
 
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Grove
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299






########################################################
 
‘’Professor Lynch told The Australian yesterday: "Shurat HaDin appear to forget when I was approached by Professor Dan Avnon it was to ask me for a favour. How I chose to respond to that request was a matter for my discretion. My decision to turn down his request had nothing to do with his religion or nationality. I reserve my right not to co-operate with schemes that provide for institutional links with Israeli universities, to which I object on principle."

No comments:

Post a Comment