Sunday 29 December 2013

Hello again PVO!

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:31 PM
Subject: Hello again PVO!
 

Hello Peter
Congratulations,
You have in your two recent articles given me enough incentive to base a major essay, thesis, monograph or even a book on the subject of
MEDIA MANIPULATION AND INSULTS TO THE INTELLIGENCE.
 
I may change the nomenclature – but methinks some people may recognize that it will be based on the
WINTROP PROFESSOR OF JOURNALISM AT WA UNI.
 
I will send you advance copies as I write it: you may be prepared to comment on salient segments.
Oh – by the way – I will try to find room for Emmerson: remember him?
His article is right next to yours in Saturday’s Oz.
 
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
 
 
 
 
 December (66)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment